Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pain

Jesus knew pain and exposed His emotions during His suffering. He has been teaching me that although I know that what we are going through is ultimately for His glory, that He wants me to be real with my feelings during the process. He wants me to expose my suffering to Him and not be superficial in my prayers. I will have good days and I will have bad days, and I must allow myself to experience the pain as well as His strength.

I can hold tightly to these truths during the process...

God is a good God who wants good things for His children. 

God is faithful and knows His children's desires. 

God will get the glory for my suffering. 

He has chosen us to go through this. 

Our story will preach the gospel and point people to Jesus. 

I am not alone in this process. 

God has a child out there for us. 

Gods plans are ALWAYS greater than our plans.

I try and stay in touch with my readers on a personal level through social media. Share this post to pass it on, and then click here to find me on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment